Buy-Sell Process Mapping
- When new products are introduced
- When existing products are repositioned
- When channel partner strategies are transformed
- When the buying behaviors of customers change
- The buying process-the series of steps that buyers go through to becoming a customer.
- The selling process-the series of steps that your sales organization goes through from lead generation through close or re-order.
- What company resources are required at each step?
- The typical length of time for each step.
- What marketing tools are available at each step to help move the sale forward
- What marketing tools are working and why
- The human resources available at each step.
Sales Funnel Health Check
- Your revenue numbers were under plan this month or quarter-again!
- You constantly wonder whether you are going to make plan.
- Your sales forecast changes frequently.
- You lose deals late in the sales funnel.
- You lose too many deals.
- Many of your deals stall for no apparent reason.
- Your sales cycle has increased.
- You have no sales funnel metrics that give you visibility and allow you to measure performance by sales representative.
|Clinical Value||Financial Value||Strategic Value|